Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Car Modifications

This is just a quick note... something I was wanting to share last week at small group, but I forgot. I'll put it on the blog instead.

So I was driving to Josh's house for bible study and I see this guy. He's trying to race me (I was driving the mustang at the time... which is funny to me) and he's driving a Daewoo... not just any Daewoo... a hatchback Daewoo... he's got some funny spinner wheel hubcaps from wal-mart, some random pinstripe-esque stickers down the side of his car, a fake hood scoop, and everything. I pull up next to him and take a look... and it's an older dude with an oxygen tank rigged into the car in place of the passenger seat... to that oxygen tank he's attached himself. He was wearing one of those nose-piece oxygen tube funky things. I'll bet that the little "race" where he backed off at 35mph was the biggest thrill of his week.

Old people are funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment